Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Entry One

April 22 

It's 3 in the morning and I'm lighting some apple scented candles cause I can't sleep. I've finished school last Friday and I don't what to do with myself. Finding a job soon but I dunno, I feel as if I'm empty, like my life is a bit meaningless when I'm home.At school at least there are assignments to do, friends to hang out with and activities are never short, at home there's like nothing to do other than chores and shopping. I'm starting to miss the presence of my friends in school cause they always have that positive energy that I like plus I could talk to them about random things. Home is a lonely place for me. Having said that, I do have to move on with my life cause that chapter of my life has ended. It was great while it last though, I hope the future have better plans for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment